As winter sets in, you may feel the blues arrive. Here are some ways to boost your mood by boosting your serotonin levels!
10. Avoid the fast track to happiness: don’t eat sugar or empty carbs for the quick high.
9. Don’t avoid carbs entirely; they help you manage tryptophan.
8. Eat protein for the tryptophan.
7. Eat fat to help your hormones.
6. Take a fish oil supplement to help your hormones and brain.
5. Exercise to feel good.
4. Avoid the stimulant cycle of sugar, caffeine, alcohol.
3. Sleep right.
2. Investigate supplements wisely.
1. Boost other hormones like oxytocin “the cuddle hormone”.
Read more at Mark’s Daily Apple.