Strength Training for More Fat Loss
Here are some takeaways from “Lifting Heavy” at Muscle & Fitness Magazine:
- When alternating weight training and cardio days, you are more likely to burn twice as much fat than if you were to perform cardio training only.
- High intensity strength training leaves your metabolism elevated after exercise, enabling you to burn fat long after finishing your workout.
Doesn’t THIS look fun?
- Squat and flat bench press
- Deadlift and barbell row
- Military press and front squat
- DB lunge with single arm rows